Tuesday, May 17, 2011

++Remember Easter?++

Yeah, we did Easter at our house.  It's a favorite of mine.  Gotta love the holidays that involve buying new clothes and then bribing your kids with baskets full of treats and candy to get them to wear the clothes.  Don't worry...we also know and celebrate the REAL meaning of the holiday too. 

We dyed some eggs.
 Claire decided her fingers were far superior to that little metal dipper thing.  For the record...the fingers were pink for about a week.  At least it wasn't blue.
 On Easter morning the kids hunted for their baskets.  Claire found hers right away.
 It took Wyatt a little longer.  It was in his sister's pink tent.  It gives me an excuse to take photos of his cute little tushy (is he getting too old for me to say things like this??  too bad.)
 The children were also lucky that the Easter Bunny fell victim to their incessant begging and got them Pillow Pets.  We all know their mother would never buy into such a shamelessly marketed product.
 I'm not sure what got into Claire.  Might have been a whole lot of sugar and artificial dye.  Does anyone think my son looks like me in this picture?  It's the eyes.
 I think Claire looks like her dad in this one...just kidding. 
 I just like this photo.  Someone was a BIG fan of the jelly beans. 

Happy Easter!

No comments: