Friday, May 6, 2011

++Artist Trading Cards++

I was tipped off to a super-fun kids activity from a blog I read. Kids are supposed to create little trading cards of their art and mail them off to a group of other kids from around the country.  In return, Wyatt received all of their cards in the mail too.  I guess this is a well-known thing and they even sell little pre-cut cards at craft stores. 
Here are Wyatt's masterpieces.
 His mediums were Cray-Pas, glitter and googly eyes. 
Don't you love that his monsters and robots have hearts?
 This whole thing was so up my alley.  He had lots of fun too.  Oh--and did I mention that one of the artists was from New Zealand?  I was annoyed we had to make a trip to the post office to mail hers UNTIL we received our card from her and on the envelope was a fabulous Kate and Will stamp.  If I wasn't lazy I would photograph it for you (YES I kept it!)

No comments: