Friday, May 6, 2011

++Life these days++

This is what it looks like when you need to fix the toilet and you have a two and four-year-old in the house. 
No joke, this was the highlight of Wyatt's day.  He couldn't wait for Mark to get home to tell him they had a project to tackle.  He is always begging to take the lid off so he can see the "motor".  This kid is totally mechanically minded.  I have NO idea where it came from.  I'm so glad God makes all kinds.  It's going to be great to have him in our house.

Also...I had to look at this a few times.  I don't think Claire's mouth is on the toilet.  Please tell me her mouth wasn't on the toilet.  Maybe it's better not to photograph these things so details like that go unnoticed.  Well, maybe if I wasn't trying to photograph these things I might notice my daughter's mouth on the toilet in the first place.  I can't win.

No comments: