Thursday, May 5, 2011

++Meet Murphy++

**Note--if things go as planned I will overload you with posts over the next few days.  I am so behind.  If things go as they usually do, I won't get to it.  We'll see!**

I'd like to introduce you to a visitor we've had in our house a few times this year: the class dog, Murphy. 
 It's amazing.  You take a little stuffed dog, give him a name and a collar and send him home with the kids one by one and they go nuts.  You can always tell which kid got Murphy for the night because he/she literally runs out of class beaming.  Murphy gets the royal treatment at our house.  Wyatt made sure he had dinner.
 And even played a little soccer with him. 
I think we could all gain a little perspective from the joy our kids get from something as simple as the honor of caring for the class "pet" for the night. 

No comments: