Monday, August 3, 2009

7 Wonderful Years!

I've hijacked Kate's blog this morning in order to wish her Happy Anniversary!

What an amazing seven years it has been. I enjoy reading her blog, especially the lists she comes up with. In fact, I probably account for most of the page views (at least as much as Taylor and Matt). So here's my attempt at The Seven Reasons I love Kate:

  1. We have exactly the same tolerance for museums, travel, and pretty much everything else (except for my wanderlust and habit of trying to find "short cuts").
  2. Her quick wit and sense of humor
  3. She keeps me "level"
  4. Willingness to take on a new adventure, i.e. 7 addresses in seven years and counting (had she known this going in, I'm pretty sure I would not be writing this note)
  5. Extreme competence in everything she does. Note to Wyatt and Claire: Don't even try to get anything past her.
  6. Our beautiful family...I see a little of Kate in Wyatt & Claire each day. I look forward to walking in the door each night more than anything (I think Kate does as well, but for other reasons)
  7. There's no one else I'd rather share the next 60+ years with!

Happy Anniversary!

Love always,

Mark

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU! That was such a fun day (minus the severe weather). I still look at your wedding photo often and remember how much fun we had. Enjoy!