Monday, April 14, 2008

++Unplugged++

I didn't last very long without a computer. Mark brought me a spare from work. It means I can post a few things but you won't likely get photos. We had a chilly weekend but ended up getting one of our gardens dug out...and half planted. It's not easy digging in the clay soil we have here.

Mark is outside now putting our Tennessee license plates on our cars. We held out as long as we could but decided it was best to do what we were legally supposed to. I kind of liked driving around having everyone know I was from Minnesota. Now I'm just one of them.

We had big news in our family on Friday. Mark's brother Matt got engaged! We're excited because we really like Taylor and it was so complicated now that Wyatt is learning to talk to not call her Aunt Taylor. Now that's she's official we can slowly make that transition. I'm also so excited to add another girl to that side of the family.

As I post this I am thinking good thoughts for my dear friend Linda who is being induced with baby girl #2 tomorrow. I can't wait to hear her big news (and so sad I can't go cuddle the bundle myself!)

No comments: