Wednesday, April 16, 2008

++Back in Business++

My best friend arrived home today. Delivered by the FedEx man. I was so glad to see him. He appears to be all better again so we should be back in business. I haven't taken many photos lately (gasp!). I better get on the ball so I have something to post. Did I tell you Wyatt does a fabulous fake smile upon just seeing the camera (and on command when you ask to see his smile)? I need to capture it on film. It is too funny. Those of you who knew Mark in high school (or have seen the wall of shame in his house) know which side of the family that trait comes from.

One more note: the baby I was waiting for has arrived. Little Chloe Ann was born last night. Can't wait to see more pictures! We have lots of little girls in our near future. And one big boy for my friend Tiffany (as seen in shower photos below). So sad that I'm the far away spectator for all this fun!

No comments: