Thursday, March 20, 2008

++Two weeks ago...++

...I went to Minnesota and Minnesota came to Tennessee! Here's a quick view of what was dubbed the biggest snowstorm in years down here. We try to keep our snickers to ourselves. Notice the driveway...Mark didn't shovel...the ground just wasn't cold enough.
We've had a couple of 70+ degree days since then. It's a good thing we have big closets because you need all your clothes all the time to keep up down here.
This is what happens when dad is in charge...he does have a hat that fits...
We just sent the in-laws off this morning. I'm a little behind on posting (and anal about getting it all up in order). I'll try to catch up soon.
Side note: it's my favorite time of the year to be a SAHM (stay at home mom for those of you not up on the lingo). NCAA Tournament time! I can watch games all day long and not feel guilty about slacking on the job. Now if I can just get Wyatt to sit down and watch with me, life would really be good!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think my bracket is about to go into the toilet -- unless Texas can do some serious work here in the second half!