Friday, March 14, 2008

++Bring on the pink++

We found out some fun news today. Hopefully I am not spilling the beans too early. I don't think it's a secret and I'm super excited to share. I'm getting a NIECE! Larson is getting a little sister. Most importantly, she appears to be 100% perfect. Now it's just up to me to spoil her. Susan and I have such a special relationship with our aunt so this is extra fun for me. Now I don't have to feel so guilty that yesterday Wyatt ripped a shirt that came from Larson.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh Fun! I am so happy for you and Susan. Just the other day I bought my first pair of tights with ruffles on the butt for our daughter Ella. I just could not resist! Tell Susan Congrats!

Melissa said...

Exciting! Congrats to Susan and Brett! A new little girl Halbach to carry on the antics -- I'm so excited!