Monday, November 1, 2010

++Me Again++

It's not secret to anyone who visits this blog that I have been a little slack in the blogging department recently.  I would be lying to you if I said I haven't lost my steam.  I'm trying super hard to regain it.  It was starting to feel more like a chore than something I did because I enjoy it.  And SAHMs do not need more chores.  So, I took a month off.  I'll start out all caught up rather that post-dating stuff and try harder to blog as the days happen rather than huge recaps.  Feel free to comment once and a while too.  It's nice to get some feedback from those of you who stop by. 

After all.  The whole point of this whole thing is to not keep moments like this one to myself:

1 comment:

Shawn Dusosky said...

Kate.....Being so far away, our whole family looks forward to your posts. BTW...you are very good at it as well

Dusosky's