Wednesday, July 8, 2009

++What lies ahead++

I just got this photo from Mark. He took it from his cell phone. He stopped for a little sightseeing on his way back from a meeting in central Washington. We are really excited for what lies ahead for us.



Now back to reality. Wyatt is at school today so I am trying to get some stuff done. Mark reminded me that this is the type of stuff I am good at. We got home on Monday (lots and lots of photos and fun from that trip await...it just may be a while). Yesterday I had a stager, home inspector and realtor here. Today they power-washed the house. Tomorrow is painting the trim. I found us a place to live in the short-term and keep looking at the listings sent over from the realtor for the long-term. Mark is going on an initial outing with the realtor tomorrow. We'd like to have the house on the market by the end of next week. So if you are looking for a 4BR 3BA home in suburban Memphis...I have the perfect answer for you!

No comments: