Friday, July 17, 2009

++So far, so good++

The word from Florida is that my dad is doing as well as could be expected. What a relief. He has a long road ahead of him. So odd to think that yesterday he was perfectly fine and wishing he was out playing golf. We all know that this was the best thing in the long run though.

The house is 95% ready for showing. I'm struggling with where to stash the larger-than-life colorful baby items if we have a showing before we leave. Just getting to this point makes me so glad we won't be here while the house is on the market. Photos coming soon...I promise.

One final funny: I overheard Wyatt telling his friend Sydney last night that we were moving to Seattle (not quite pronounced correctly, but close). He followed it with "you know, by Larson's house."

No comments: