Friday, June 26, 2009

++Reader input required++

I need your help. According to my little blog counter 12,000 of you have read this blog so there are enough of you out there to get a decent sample size. (Don't think I don't know that 11,000 of those visits were from my in-laws, my parents and Mark while on conference calls at work).

Here goes:

When I started this blog I named it "eight hundred miles" which was the distance from Minneapolis to Memphis. It was supposed to be all about the adventures of moving to this crazy place but I ran out of things to say about Memphis long ago so I just started posting pictures of my cute kids.

Well, let's just say that the Pacyna family were to relocate once again (insert giant sigh here that we already used up all the P's AND Q's in your address book----when will you learn to use PENCIL?). What should I do about the name of the blog? I'll make it multiple choice for your convenience:

a. Leave it the same. It's so well branded why change it now.

b. Call it twenty-three hundred miles. The distance from Memphis to our new home.

c. Call it sixteen hundred miles. The distance from Minneapolis to our new home.

d. Call it three thousand miles. Roughly (so it sounds pretty) the distance from Minneapolis to Memphis plus Memphis to our new home.



Vote now!



And just so you can sleep tonight and don't waste too much time figuring out what is 2300 miles from here, I'll let you in on the secret.



Seattle here we come!!!!!

9 comments:

taylor said...

I vote for D

taylor said...

Also I am pretty sure I am about 5,000 of those viewings....your blog is one of my 3 bookmarked websites :)

Melissa Ho said...

I also vote for D. Congrats on the move! It will be so nice for you to be close to your sister.

LAHR said...

I think D sounds the best and makes the most sense! Best of luck with your move.

taylor said...

Matt says other, he says you should call it "It's no Minneapolis."

The Cogan's said...

I vote D.
We are going to miss you guys, I know Olly loves playing with Wyatt..oh well...guess that means we will have to come see you ;)

Unknown said...

I also like D. I wish it was 800 miles, ie back to Minneapolis, but that's great you are ending up by Susan. Now the boys (and girls eventually) will get to hang out a lot.

Shawn Dusosky said...

I vote for D, it sounds better. We look forward to a vacation to the Pacific Northwest to visit Y'all.

Kelly said...

I vote for D. Afterall, don't you want to give credit to each place you have lived and will live?