Wednesday, June 24, 2009

++Four Months++

Weighing in at 14lbs 4oz (a whopping 3.5 lbs less than Wyatt at this age) we have our little Claire. Around these parts she is also known as "bear", "little one", "pretty pants" and a personal favorite "dirty bird" (due to her lack of baths).
She is all smiles these days. They say that about this time is when you start to see a glimpse of their individual personalities. I'm hoping that's true. Claire is happy and smiley. I took this shot of her in her bouncy but it's the same response pretty much anyone gets from her stroller if they talk to her.

We can't keep her on her back for more than about ten seconds these days. No need to schedule tummy time for this one. EVERYTHING is going into the mouth as well. I'm glad for this as she can now "play" on her own a little bit. I actually strap her into her bouncy once in a while to give her a break from the workouts.

I used some gift cards we were given to buy this little seat for Claire. We never had one of these for Wyatt...but I had free hands a lot more often with him. She is finally strong enough to sit up in it (again...not to compare...ok so I am...but Wyatt was well versed in the Exersaucer at this age!). It's kind of handy. I like the little tray. Claire likes that it helps her with her favorite pastime: Wyatt watching.

I was playing around with my camera (are you sensing a trend here?) and took these funny shots of Claire checking herself out in the mirror. I didn't realize until I got down to her vantage point how distorted she looks (it's a good thing she doesn't know it's herself yet so she doesn't get a complex).

Here's the real view. Just to prove she doesn't have a huge chin...in case you haven't seen any pictures of her before.

There are lots of fun adventures for Claire in family in the month to come. Stay tuned!

No comments: