Monday, March 30, 2009

++Just for laughs++

My mom wanted a picture of her four grandkids together. Not an easy feat. Finding a time when all four of them were awake at the same time was next to impossible...and then hope that they are happy...and cooperative...yeah right. So pretty much we were just glad that no one was harmed in the process. Notice how Claire declines rapidly.
Cora's getting into it...
Now she's much more interested in Larson...
Wyatt is really getting excited about all his clapping family members. Larson just thinks they look like idiots. Claire is done...
Wyatt completes the YMCA, Larson picks his nose, Claire is starting to turn blue...it's all good.

Mom, I hope you got what you wanted. Better luck next year?

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh my gosh Kate! My Mom always wants a pic of all the grandkids when we are together and it is next to impossible! They did really well though. They are all so cute. Cora looks like Susan. and actually, Larson looks like Brett and Wyatt looks like Mark! Hmmm, can't tell with Claire yet! Hope everything is going well.

The Buchholz's said...

Ha, you beat me! Very cute, I couldn't have done it any better. I'll just put a link... :)
~Susan