Tuesday, March 24, 2009

++One Month Already++

This is the part where I am supposed to write all about the milestones reached and the cute and charming things done by my little one. To be honest...at the one-month mark there isn't much to say. She's a good little baby. She does everything she is supposed to very well: eat (as evidenced by the growing cheeks), sleep (we really can't complain here) and poop. She isn't much of a crier. She grunts and honks instead. She did get a little tired of my photo shoot though...
The nice part is that she's easily soothed, even just by the sound of my voice. She took her first bottle without any protest. She's suffering from second-child syndrome for sure. She often goes around with milk on her face and spit-up on her clothes. It doesn't mean we don't love her...her brother is just a little more demanding of our time. Mark and I continually comment on how we thought having Wyatt as a baby was so much work. Compared to a precocious two-year-old, infants are a breeze!
I'm so excited to see what the next month will bring---especially the smiles.

No comments: