Saturday, February 14, 2009

++My new baby++

No. Not THAT baby. She should be here sometime soon though. The doctor keeps telling me I won't go to my due date but I keep telling her not to say that (she said it at my first appointment too). Things have started though---which means I won't be pregnant forever! I'm doing my best to treasure these last moments with just my little guy and me. Yesterday we went to the park after school and came home to find this waiting for me:

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and all of that to me! Just in time for baby. I will have to say I'm super excited to have a subject that doesn't run away for a while. I was just playing around with it last night as the boys were engaging in their type of play. Notice the matching shirts. Mark pulled that one out after work and Wyatt was THRILLED.
My new lens (which was the catalyst that started this whole process in the first place since my existing camera wasn't compatible with that lens) should be arriving Monday. Tuesday, Mark has a big meeting at work and I have the second of two photography classes at the University of Memphis. So--the baby is welcome to arrive anytime after that.

No comments: