Wednesday, December 3, 2008

++Our latest visitor++

We have a new visitor in our home these days: ringworm. Yes, it's lovely. The doctor must have sensed the look of horror on my face at the diagnosis as he assured me that it not only isn't a worm but it is also fairly common and easy to get rid of. It started out looking like a pimple on his face and then just grew into a dime sized circle that wouldn't go away. We're so spoiled with Wyatt's health that I'm just not accustomed to going to the doctor for anything. So first I sent some close-ups to my sister doctor for triage. She agreed it needed treatment so we took him in.
The rest of us have been fighting a cold. Mine just seems to keep hanging on. It makes sleeping, which isn't the greatest anyways these days, all the more challenging (hence the 5:45a blog post).
Here are a few fun photos I took of Wyatt who was having a blast playing in the leaves in our front yard over the weekend (you can see our friend the ringworm as well). Yes...just another thing that seems not quite right about living here...the leaves are changing and falling while people are putting up Christmas decorations. The color schemes just don't work for me.

No comments: