Monday, December 22, 2008

++Ho ho ho++

We're blogging remotely from sunny Florida this week. I can't complain at all as it seems the rest of the country has been snowed in. We've been treated to low 80s and sun every day! Wyatt is loving the beach and the pool and most of all, the golf cart. I think he could just hang out on it in the garage for hours.
I don't think I will download photos until I get home so I'll have to treat you to some from the last days before we left Memphis. Here's Wyatt giving himself a Santa beard.
Here's an outtake from our Christmas card shoot...I think I took about 250 to get one. I was working around the fabulous ringworm and trying to be artistic and get the Christmas lights on the bush behind him...uhhh...as you can see I still have a lot to learn (and we may need to be a little more generous with the lights next time).
Today we're off to the zoo. My parents have been here for twelve years and never gone. Nothing like having a toddler to open your eyes to new things in your own town. For those of you in the rest of the country---keep warm! Check out Susan's blog and see that winter has even invaded Seattle.

No comments: