Friday, February 29, 2008

++Who are you?++

So I passed the 1,000 visitor mark this week on the blog and I realize that I know that lots of people must come to check out what's happening but no one ever says anything. So, feel free to make comments. It's fully sanctioned and actually appreciated. I'd like to know what you think of what's going on in our lives...and what's going on in yours too! Plus, it will make me feel like I have friends--that's always a good thing.

Our Tuesday no tv night was successful although I pouted a bit about it. I felt like I was being punished as I got stuck cleaning the kitchen...in silence. Mark did the taxes and learned we're getting a really nice refund. Both of us think it is too good to be true and are just waiting for Uncle Sam to come knocking. We did double-check though.

The kitchen project is in progress. The gas people are here today putting in the line (it's weird here since there aren't basements everything has to come down from the attic). The appliances were delivered this morning and the granite guy came last night to finalize stuff. Hopefully everything will be finished within the next two weeks or so. Pictures of before and after will be shown at that time. I shouldn't say this to the northerners but I think spring is right around the corner here. The daffodils are up. Despite my hoping that I would have been left with a surprise treat of some bulbs...no luck. I hope the new owner of our MN house likes everything I left for her!

We're off to Little Rock. I'll post some photos upon our return.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey -- good luck to Mark! =) Hope the race goes well.

Kelly said...

I am Kelly Marie Dusosky, married with two children, Emily and Meredith...Just kidding!!!! Now that I took the 30 seconds to sign into Google, I will post a comment for you. Reading your blog and seeing pictures of Wyatt are one of the highlights of our week! We miss you guys so much! Can't wait to come down there!

Gretchen said...

Hi Kate...It has been fun to see your family make a move to a warmer climate. I am always trying to talk Mike into doing the same. Now that we have 4 kids, the bundling gets old! Yes, the twins have arrived and we are all doing well. Announcements will come when I have time to breath. Glad to see you are all doing well. Say Hi to Susan!