Wednesday, February 6, 2008

++Safe and Sound++

In case you were concerned, none of us were shopping at Sears last night and we are just fine. The storms went through a few miles West of us. Wyatt and I rode them out in my closet (another perk of having a huge closet). I felt a little alarmist going in there but since we don't have a basement and they warn you stay away from windows I thought that was the best option. The TV people were acting like the world was coming to an end so I thought it was best to be a little cautious. Wyatt got really tired of being in there despite my attempts to entertain him with games like "dress up" and bribing him with snacks. Luckily we didn't get much of anything but rain here. Last week was worse. We lost power for a couple of hours and many of our neighbors had damage to their roofs or fences. What's this all about...I thought it was February?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good -- I was hoping to see this post. I was worried about you!