Wednesday, December 1, 2010

++Our Tea Party Shower++

For those of you loyal readers, you may recall me gushing about my wonderful visit from two super friends in August.  If you need a recap, click HERE.  It turns out that both of those ladies were pregnant.  We knew about Sara, and Tiffany fessed up shortly later.

Since we don't like to let an occasion go by without going totally overboard in all sorts of ways, Tiffany and I threw a little tea party shower for Sara's baby girl.   Did I mention that if your friends are a bunch of current and former ad ladies there isn't a lack of talent when it comes to creativity, organization and execution? Oh--and they are super fun too.

Crafty Janet volunteered to help with the flowers.  So, we turned Tiffany's kitchen into a flower factory.  No joke.

 I think the results speak for themselves (and Tiffany found a use for the silver tea sets in her basement!)
 Due to my geographical handicap, we decided to outsource the event.  If you've never done this before allow me to warn you: it is dangerous to get a taste of this.  Tiffany and I kept remarking at how easy they made everything.  We had it at the Hotel Ivy.  It was lovely. 
 We even outsourced the favors to Tiffany's Mother-in-law and her friends.  So cute. 
 The lovely mother-to-be
 The yummy food.  There was also a sweet plate but it looked so good I ate it before I remembered to take a picture of it.
 The lovely ladies.



 Shameless self promotion: Sara opening the nightlight I made for her room.  I found the cutest little pink fairy fabric.  Claire already has a nightlight but I almost want to make her another one.  Overkill?  Yes.
Can't wait to meet baby Noznesky!

No comments: