Wednesday, March 31, 2010

++Graduation++

So I am officially done with my photography class. I learned a lot. I also learned I have a long way to go. My wish list of new lenses and software is a mile long. I'm also ready to take a breather for a little bit. I think my kids are ready for me to stop shoving a camera in their faces for a while too. It's also a good thing that I went to real college first and then had kids next. Motherhood has turned this goodie-two-shoes A student into quite a slacker. It's a good thing this class wasn't for a grade. It may have hurt my ego.

Our final assignment was about capturing emotion. Here's a little of what I turned in:
And there you have a little snapshot of life these days. Claire is always running away from us and getting into things. She cries a lot more these days too. I think her teeth are hurting her. That, and she doesn't like not getting her way AT ALL. Wyatt is still is busy old self. In the last photo he was hitting the balls his dad pitched to him rather than using the tee. His request. He was making some pretty solid contact, which made for one proud dad.

No comments: