Friday, March 26, 2010

++I wonder if he signed up for this?++

Our contractor is too kind to the kids. I bet when he signed on for the job he didn't know he'd have two supervisors every step of the way. (I love love love this photo by the way).
One of whom asks lots of questions (but thinks he is the greatest thing in the world).And two kids happy to test out everything you install before you are really done with it (yes that is an old retractable modem phone cord being fed through the open drain hole in the sink--my kids have toys but old junk is far more appealing).
We're in the home stretch. The cabinets are in and being painted. The noisy days are over. How will we pass our days without all these extra people in our house to keep our kids entertained?
note: usually the kids are not that close to the workers while they are working. I'm not that bad of a mother. We just happened to be walking by with the camera out and I let things happen.

No comments: