Monday, November 17, 2008

++Party Recap++

We're home again and back into the swing of things. It seems "winter" has arrived in Memphis. They talk on the news about the brutal cold temps...in the 40s. I'll take those any day.
Being gone for a week is really a three week process (when you have kids). One week for gathering and packing, one week for being gone, and another week to wash everything and put it all away. We're heading to Florida in December so it's almost hardly worth putting things away...we only have a couple of weeks before we pull it all out again. Glad that we had a fabulous traveler. The 20-month old behind us took the cake for the naughty kid. As hard as I tried to be sympathetic as a fellow mom I was still annoyed...and worried her hellion was going to wake my sleeping angel. Mark and I spent the whole time lamenting that we're finally in a good spot for traveling and we have to start all over again!
Here's a few photos from the 100th party. They're pretty Wyatt-centric to keep it interesting for the masses. In reality Wyatt wasn't much into the idea of the party. He was a good kid, but mainly just hung out with his aunt-to-be Taylor. I took lots of photos of the event, including quite a few of the guests with Busha as they were leaving. It was kind of fun but I decided that being a REAL photographer is hard work. I think I'll stick to shooting Wyatt.

The birthday girl.

Wyatt with Taylor.

Our little family...there was going to be no picking up for this photo...smiling either.

Our big family...which just keeps growing!

This is Wyatt and his second-cousin Jadyn. They always seem to find each other at the end of the gatherings. I tried to take a nice photo of them, but they were too busy showing off their jumping skills.

No comments: