Friday, August 22, 2008

++Spillin' the beans++

We've got some exciting news around the Pacyna house...but you'll just have to check back in late February for the full story. Yep, that's right, #2 is on the way. I now have an excuse for my lack of blogging (and housework, and cooking and pretty much everything else) for the last six weeks. I'm FINALLY feeling better. I'm not sure who is more excited about it either, Mark or me.
Here's a photo just to remind us all what it's like to have a wee wee one around. I'm going to experience it first hand next week when I go to visit Cora.

Maybe this time our wee one will stay wee longer than a couple of days. This was at seven weeks...check out the belly!
Mark is getting home today after a week on the road. Yesterday Wyatt told his Dad over the phone "Daddy, come home". How's that for piling on the guilt? We got by just fine. It's especially great that we have a friend down the street whose husband works afternoons and evenings (FedEx) and loves to have company for dinner. We love to be the company!

1 comment:

The Cogan's said...

What a great photo, I just love this picture !!