Friday, August 8, 2008

++A New Niece++

Our little bit of pink in our sea of blue arrived today! We're all excited because she has a great birthday 8-8-08 (consolation for my sister who has been wondering what took this baby so long!).
Cora Irene Buchholz arrived at 1:07 am (or something like that) and was 7 lbs, 8oz (again...a little fuzzy on the details as they came during a 4am phone call.) We're just super excited that she's here and healthy. I'm a little bummed that she doesn't have red hair though...
For those of you who don't know already, she's named after my Mom's mother (Cora is the pair to Wyatt's Carl). She was very special to us. Irene was my dad's special aunt. I can't wait to see some photos...and to hear how Larson is adjusting to the new addition to his family!

2 comments:

The Cogan's said...

Congratulatons on your new niece, how exciting !!

Melissa said...

I love her name! Your grandma would be so proud. =)

I can't wait to see photos!