Monday, March 28, 2011

++Hold onto your hats++

Ladies and gentlemen, you may not believe your eyes but I was there, it actually happened, these photos have not been altered (I didn't even edit them because I am feeling super lazy).  My son PERFORMED on a STAGE in front of an audience!  It only took about three years but it happened. 

They were singing along to some song about what Jesus would be like if he walked with us on earth.
 This was the rock star part.
 Not sure what this was all about.
 The real point of this was his gymnastics show and tell.  It's so fun to get to see Wyatt in his school element.  He loves it.  And, he appears to be a pretty good kid at school (he saves the riff raff for home, I guess).
 This was a proud moment as well.  We went to Little Gym for over a year and he never touched the parachute.
 Way to come around little guy!

No comments: