Saturday, January 1, 2011

++Resolve++

What's a new year without a few resolutions?  I figure if I put it them out here for everyone to read it may keep me honest.  Then again, I'm not really encouraging you to harp on me about what is said here.  That's mainly because my mother and mother-and-law are my main readers, and harping from them isn't necessarily appreciated. 

So, in 2011 I resolve to

++Actually post about things on the blog as they happen, rather than try to trick everyone by dating them in the past.

++Print a picture.  Lots of them actually.  Maybe even take a crack at Claire's baby book.

++Lose my last ten pounds of baby weight.  Does it still count as baby weight if your child is almost two?  Actually a few of them may be lingering from the four-year-old. 

++Drink more water.

++Eat more of the good stuff and less of the bad stuff. 

++Stay put (no moving trucks allowed).

++Waste less time looking up stupid things on the internet.

++Worry less.

++Laugh more (I read somewhere that laughing peaks at 4-years-old--for your lifetime--I'm going to try to ride that wave with Wyatt).

++Go on more dates with my husband. 

++Go on more dates with my son.

++Become a diaper-free household, forever. 

++Have a shorter list of resolutions for 2012.  Will this be the year I follow-through on one??  I'll never know if I don't try. 

Happy New Year!

No comments: