Friday, January 7, 2011

++Life these days++

 Some seemingly random pictures do a great job of capturing what life is like in our house these days. 
++This picture was taken when I was trying to clean up the kitchen one night when Mark was out of town.  Claire wouldn't stop hanging on my leg so I made her sit in a chair so she could be with me but out of my way.
++If Claire was in a chair, Wyatt needed to be in one too.  But he needed pillows.  And a wrapping paper tube.
++So Claire needed pillows too.  This is beginning to sound like "If you give a mouse a cookie."
++Notice that Claire has her Loveys.  Not one, not two, THREE.  I am not proud.
++No shoes, or socks on that girl either, but she does have a necklace!
++And if you look under the table you will see Wyatt's snow boots.  I'm sure he was rescuing someone or something and it required snow boots.  Then dinner time came.  That is where they ended up.  Until I put them away  Sigh.
++If the photos had sound you would be able to hear what Wyatt is shouting through the tube.  Chances are it includes some sort of potty talk or the word "stupid".  And chances are his sister is repeating it. 
And there you have it.  Welcome to our house!

No comments: