Monday, September 27, 2010

++Celebrating 4++

I have lots to share about a little boy in our house who had quite the celebration for his fourth birthday.  Too much for one post.  So, let's just start with a little tour of the party details.  Because I like that stuff.  I wish I was handier on photoshop and could make some cute collage for you to see.  Sorry.  You'll just have to scroll.  I think it made a little boy very happy.  After all, that is the point isn't it?  His mother had fun too.  

It's hard to believe that sweet boy in the photo is the same as the monkey below.  I had this great sign made at Costco--super easy and only $10!






In case it isn't totally obvious, I made the cake.  Good thing Wyatt's name has all straight lines! 

My helper insisted on modeling the treat bags.
Stay tuned for a full report on the rest of the party.

No comments: