Tuesday, August 10, 2010

++Lens Love++

When I got my first SLR camera my main goal was just to be able to shoot fast and capture my busy baby on the move. From there I wanted to be able to shoot those photos with the subject sharp and the background blurry. Two cameras, four lenses, two useless community ed classes and an invaluable online course...and thousands upon thousand practice shots later...I think I'm finally there. The only problem is that along the way I learned just enough to be dangerous and realize how much more I want to master. Good thing my kids are still young!

For my anniversary this year I got a new lens that makes taking shots like this a whole lot easier. Oh--and for the record, along the way I learned that the blurry background is called bokeh.
Love the bokeh. Love my lens. Love my boy.

And I love this guy too. Happy eighth anniversary(a little late)!

No comments: