Sunday, December 13, 2009

++Hey, What's the big idea?++

This phrase likely means nothing to most of you. Unless you are lucky enough to have an Imagination Movers fan in your house. Pretty much the day after Halloween Wyatt switched his allegiance from The Wiggles to another group of four grown singing men. To be honest, this one is far more tolerable. I usually put a show on for Wyatt while I'm getting Claire down for her nap or doing something else and I don't pay much attention to it. One day I happened to catch an ad at the end announcing the "Movers" live tour was coming to Seattle. There were no questions for us. We had to be there. Luckily enough, Nana and Bompa would be in town so Wyatt got two parents to himself.

Despite his unwillingness to look at the camera, he WAS excited for the big event.
SEE. Now that is excitement. Sadly, neither Mark or I could remember the last concert we had attended. We are so lame.
We weren't able to get great seats as I only heard about the concert a few weeks before they came. I was a little nervous Wyatt would be disappointed that the guys were so far away. For the most part he just sat in his seat with a blank look on his face. I even had to ask him if he liked it or not. The reality is that I think he was in awe that his favorite TV guys really came to life.
The best part? His favorite guy is Rich. In fact, Rich is leading the race to be his Halloween costume next year (don't worry, I'll wait until October to take anything he says seriously). Well, we were up in the balcony and who came around to greet the fans? Who gave Wyatt not one but TWO high fives? RICH!!!! No joke, I teared up. I was so excited for the little guy.
We finished our night off with a dinner out. It was so fun for all of us. And once again led us to question how we ever thought life with one kid was the least bit challenging.

No comments: