Wednesday, October 8, 2008

++For those of you who are wondering...++

The newest little Pacyna will be wearing PINK! Crazy. Seriously crazy. I don't know how to braid hair. I guess there will be ballet and tutus in this house after all. Most importantly, she has all her parts and pieces (minus one...that Wyatt has).

Here are a couple of shots. We aren't going to win any prizes for great ultrasound photos...she was all curled up in a ball for most of the time. The first one is her profile, the second is some feet...Trust me, in February you will see all the photos you want (and more).

One last thing...here's a shot of her in the belly. I feel bad. Wyatt got weekly shots, this is her first, and only. We'll try to be better.

4 comments:

The Cogan's said...

Super sweet !!
Very excited for you all...cant wait to meet little miss Pacynas in February...

Melissa said...

I AM SO EXCITED!! I can't wait to meet Wyatt's little sister. =)

Melissa Ho said...

I'm so excited you will get to see how fun girls are!

taylor said...

I am very good at braiding so if you need some lessons I am available.