Wednesday, July 2, 2008

++6 Months in the Mid-South++

I said I'd update the report card after six months. Interestingly enough...there's not much new to say. We still like what we like and we still don't like the same things. We love the house and the neighborhood...just wish we could transport it to South Minneapolis (ha ha). This house would eat our old house for lunch.
We've made some good friends...Wyatt included. I feel like I have a few people I can call if I need something...or something to do. While Mark traveled last week Wyatt and I got invited over for dinner twice! The heat is becoming a little more tolerable (that comment was fueled by the "cold front" that blew through recently pushing the temps back into the high 80s.) Can't wait to see what 70 feels like in MN.
We know this won't be our home forever and so we just live in the moment and enjoy it here. This is all said as I am hours away from hopping on a plane back to the homeland. Lots of fun planned with friends and fam...back where we belong. (Does anyone else like how I use my blog to peer pressure my husband?)

No comments: