Wednesday, July 9, 2008

++Back in TN++

We're back home. We made it safely through what was affectionately dubbed our "planes, trains and automobiles tour." Wyatt would add buses, boats and firetrucks to that list as well. Our little traveler did great. He doesn't like to be told he has to sit down when the plane is taking off and landing though (I should win a Tony award for my fabulous interactive "Wheels on the bus" rendition that occupied the last 15 minutes of the flight...perhaps those seated around us wouldn't agree). Now back to the daily grind...and the heat.
The good news? Wyatt started his new school today! What a perfect day to be home alone. I have to admit that I was a little nervous for the first day of school. New places are never fun. Let's just hope that the tears I left ended quickly.
The other news...we are getting visitors again today. It just my parents. They'll be here for two weeks (yes, that is not a typo). I've decided that the length of their stay makes them more like tenants than visitors so I am not stressing out to have everything "just so" for their arrival. I should at least have all the laundry off the kitchen floor though...better get back to work. Photo recap coming soon.

2 comments:

The Cogan's said...

Welcome home, I know Olly missed his friend.

Melissa said...

Hugs to J and C!