Saturday, November 24, 2007

++Snip Snip++

Life goes on amidst the chaos and our little one continues to grow up a little more every day. Yesterday he greeted the morning with a series of "hiiiiiiiii, hiiii-yeeeeee, hiiiiii"s for us. Both Mark and I had to smile despite the early hour. On Wednesday I took him to get his first hair cut. He doesn't have much hair, but what he did have was getting a little rough looking. We decided it was time to clean up. Especially since we are heading down to Florida next week for all sorts of special events.
Wyatt didn't seem to mind the haircut. I couldn't get him to look at me (or the camera) since he was too enthralled with Thomas on the little TVs they have at each station. The resulting haircut is ok. I give the lady credit. It can't be easy to work on a moving target.

First snip
The finished product!

No comments: