Saturday, July 2, 2011

++Family photos++

I got a fun little remote shutter control for my camera which allowed us to take a family photo while we were in Stevens Point.  I don't have a tripod so a ladder had to do.  Guess who got the shutter control job?  Here's a hint: he's cooperating much better than usual.  No, it's not Mark!

 Here is the original family.  Untouched by the two crazy ladies that now run the show :)  Ok, who am I kidding...the show is really run by the two shortest members. 
 And, here is a little lesson in photo posing for you.  And a face save for me.  As "nice" as it is to have that first shot of the whole family, I hate it of me.  Isn't it amazing how just a little move of the arm gave me a waist and shaved a good 50 pounds off me?  I get the right to prove I'm not *quite* as portly as I appear in the first photo, it is my blog after all. 

No comments: