Tuesday, November 10, 2009

++Ten on Tuesday++

1. We're finally official residents of Washington and have the drivers license and license plates to prove it. Don't tell anyone it took this long to get them.
2. We bought a treadmill from one of Mark's co-workers and we are loving it. We have it in the garage until we do our remodeling project and make room for it upstairs. It has a little TV in it and I have been watching Mad Men while running during nap time. I'm 5 weeks into my couch to 5k program.
3. I attempted to wear a necklace yesterday. It lasted for two hours. The stay-at-home mom life is so glamorous.
4. We finally got library cards (see #1). Wyatt has been listening to stories on CD for his nap time. He's been staying in his room though!
5. The rainy season has arrived in Seattle. I can't decide if hot Memphis summers are better or worse than this. Either one makes you want to stay inside. I'll take a cold (but sunny) Minnesota day any day...sigh...
6. I opened up the cabinet yesterday and directed Wyatt to take his whining out of his mouth and throw it in the trash. He complied. He then proceeded to take the whining out of his dad's mouth and put it in his. Does this kid miss a beat?
7. I am totally loving Etsy these days. I want to buy all my holiday decorations from there. I just got a Halloween "trick or treat" banner on sale--way cuter than anything I have seen in stores. I also ordered a handmade advent calendar that's better than the Pottery Barn Kids one I've been salivating over for the past couple of years--and it's half the price!
8. Claire eats more than Wyatt most nights at dinner. Except for the other night when we went out to eat. Wyatt ordered Fish and Chips from the adult menu and ate it all. No joke. He then proceeded to fast for a couple of days. I think he may be a snake.
9. Is it really almost Thanksgiving?
10. I'm going to do my best not to let Christmas card season sneak up on me again this year. It usually took about three attempts to get a photo of Wyatt, and now we have two kids we're dealing with. I know better than to attempt to get a shot of the whole family.

No comments: