Tuesday, November 17, 2009

++Life these days++

I often find myself looking at something in our house and just laughing and thinking about how it totally sums up what our life is like these days. So when the spirit moves me (or when I think to pick up my camera and take some pictures) I thought it would be fun to document just those things. Installment #1:This is what nearly every doorstop in our house looks like. Yes, Claire has tracked down all of them and pulled the rubber stopper part off and we have had to rescue it from her. That girl is relentless when it comes to finding treasures. Relentless.

2 comments:

Melissa Ho said...

that is exactly what all the door stops in my house look like also. Why do they make those things come off so easily? HUGE choking hazard

Allison M said...

we went through the same thing. surely there is a better solution out there.