Wednesday, January 16, 2008

++Too Too++

Here's a quick summary of my visit with my Nana and Bompa (as dictated to my mother). I hope you like it. Wyatt.

I like to have my Bompa build me towers so I can knock them down. Don't you love my face. I think I would get penalized in football for excessive celebration.
Our new town, Collierville, has an old-fashioned town square with a really old hardware store. My Bompa went there to buy something to fix the closet door. I liked their dog.
Here we are with the town sign. I guess there was a civil war battle here.
There are two big trains parked in the square (isn't it awesome??). One is just for looking. The other is a restaurant. Mom and Dad said I can go there when I will sit still for longer than five minutes, or when my cousin visits. Whatever comes first.
Here I am up on the train. No jackets in January. Isn't this just the best?
My Nana let me stand on this end of the train too. I wasn't so sure I liked it.
Then, as if that wasn't enough. A real live train went by right when we were standing there. It was pretty noisy but I didn't even cry! I got to hear it's whistle and now when my mom asks me what a train says I tell her, "too too".
Just as we get things settled from the previous visitors, we are hosting again this weekend (and then again next weekend too). My sister has a rare three day weekend and is flying down here by herself. It should be fun to hang out and do a little shopping (what we do best). I really don't enjoy shopping with anyone unless it's my mom or my sister. I'm still adjusting to the 9.5% (or something god awful like that) sales tax down here. I think that alone justifies a few shopping trips to MN every year.
Wyatt and I started Little Gym this week. I was a little bummed because at first glance it didn't really seem like there were any people that I would have much in common with. I am likely going to have to change days though since I was able to get Wyatt into "Mother's Day Out." For those of you who don't know, it must be a southern thing, but a fabulous invention. Basically it's pre-school/daycare for one or two days a week. It's super cheap so it doesn't seem like quite the extravagance. I was only able to get him in a two-day program (darn?). What will I do with all that time? We also joined a gym. It seems really nice and the childcare is great. Wyatt didn't want to leave today. Anything we can do to offset the effects of living in one of the fattest states in the country...right?

No comments: