Friday, December 28, 2007

++Homeless++

We have some great photos of Christmas and the move...but I have no idea where my camera cord is. Typical. I do know that our cable box is securely packed in a box and on a truck bound for Memphis...exactly where we told them not to put it.

So far things are going well. Being homeless isn't so bad. Only a few tears were shed when we left the house. I shed a few more after lunch with my best friends today. I would have cried harder but we were in Macy's and people were looking. Thank heaven for that.

We should be in the new home as early as Sunday afternoon but definitely Monday. I can't wait for Wyatt to cruise around the new place. Speaking of the little one. He has spent the last three days with his Grandparents in Wisconsin. It has been heaven for everyone involved. Mark and I loved not having to worry about his schedule amidst all the chaos...and Grandma and Grandpa are so good to the little guy it's like summer camp for toddlers. He comes back to MN today and we will fly down together on Sunday. Tennessee...here we come!

No comments: