Tuesday, August 9, 2011

++No excuses++

Remember me?  I'm back.  I don't really have any GREAT excuses for our absence.  No illnesses, pregnancies, injuries, MOVES, or other exciting things to report.  I just got bogged down with another photo class, a couple of trips and trying to get some other stuff updated in my photo life first.  And, to be honest, when the backlog gets longer and the task grows more daunting it's just that much harder to tackle.  But, I refuse to let these memories be lost forever so I'm going to try to get us all caught up.  I may post from the past simultaneously with present events...so dig back every once in a while for fun.  I sat down and made a list of back posts I need to work on.  There were 36.  Now where in the world did I get the idea this would be daunting?

But I know you  missed these crazy rugrats.  And I'm tired of getting harassing emails from the grandparents...


So here we go!


No comments: