Tuesday, April 13, 2010

++It's about time++

I finally got around to doing a one-year photo shoot with the littlest one. I mean, it would be a shame if her first year went by and we didn't have any photos to document it--right? Ha ha. I did my best to get something frame-able. She did her best to stay so busy it was hard to capture anything but her rear end as she was walking away. I laughed when we were done as I told Mark my method is quality through quantity. That means take TONS of shots and hope that a couple work out.
Here is one. Not necessarily my favorite, just the first one I got around to editing. This was the best smile we got out of her all day. What was she smiling at? The stranger who walked up behind me. That is our Claire!
On another note. The sicky bug was passed to Wyatt. He got a doozie of an ear infection and he still isn't better. We're on day 5 of meds. I think this may be his first ear infection. Not fun.
Here's hoping we are healthy and can welcome spring (if it ever gets here) in style.

No comments: