Monday, February 8, 2010

++A trip to the Zoo++

I put Zoo in caps because I didn't just mean any zoo. I meant the San Diego Zoo. It was cool. Just as we had hoped. The crew was ready to tackle it--we weren't sure what to expect but they rallied and we stayed all day.

I put my zoom lens on and took photos all day. I did all my shots in manual. Some worked out better than others. We waited in line to see the baby panda. So cute.
Wyatt's highlight: riding on the top of the double decker bus.
Wyatt's favorite animal: the giraffe. Funny because we had them in Memphis and have them here in Seattle.
We got a super-cute hand print turned into animal souvenir. Good thing I took this photo and wasn't there to wash Claire's hand right away because the brown paint is all over that dress and it didn't come off. But I got the photo so it's all good (or I keep telling myself that).
We learned we have a daredevil on our hands. Claire leaned out of the tram and waved and pointed the entire time. No fear.
The weather was great, the crowds were small. What a great way to spend a Monday!

No comments: