Sunday, October 21, 2007

++What a difference a year makes++

Check out our Halloween cuties. Last year the biggest challenge was keeping them from tipping over (or getting them to wake up!) this year we had a hard time getting them to sit still and leave ANYTHING on their heads. Much to our surprise our little pachyderm left his costume alone the whole time. Nana gets all the credit for the hard work sewing it.


Proof that our good sport played happily, trunk and all...




We have been BUSY here this weekend. It's our goal to get the house on the market at the end of the week. Lots of organizing and de-cluttering. Our trash can is full. It's kind of depressing to think we let all that junk just collect in our house. I like to think of this as "exfoliation" for our home. It gets rid of all the yucky stuff and just leaves the nice stuff. Mark will be gone all week so I get to do the rest on my own. We're having a stager come in as well. I keep telling myself I won't let it bother me and we'll do everything he says but I'm a little worried I'll get my feelings hurt. Oh well, it's all about selling this place, isn't it? Back to spackling...


1 comment:

Melissa said...

W did so well because of all of the practicing. He was well prepared for the big day. :)