Friday, October 5, 2007

++Welcome++

We've been talking about it for quite a while now. Last week it became a reality. Somehow that far off event that seemed so fun and exciting is now a present reality that is overwhelming and scary. But still exciting...a little bit.

We're taking our little family of three and moving to Memphis. I don't know much at all about Memphis. I always have to think to double-check if I am spelling Tennessee right. I am getting better at it though. I almost laughed outloud when the realtor called me yesterday and I heard her drawl. That will take some getting used to...again.

So here's your invitation to join us on this journey. I'll try to keep this updated as often as I can. Technology will make it much easier to keep all our friends and family up-to-speed on what we're up to. And when Wyatt says his first y'all.

I'm learning this whole blogging thing as we go as well. So bear with me.
Our family at Wyatt's Birthday Party

No comments: