Thursday, April 12, 2012

++Some Explaining++

So I think I have some explaining to do.  I've been absent in blog land recently.  Here's what has happened in our lives. 

First there was this:
 Next came this:
Yep.  We did it again.  See that kid up there in red and gray?  He's about to move into his 4th house.  He's 5.  And Miss Claire will be 3 for 3.  We may just be crazy.  Most importantly, we're home. 

The best news of all, the agent came by to put the sold sign up on our Sammamish house shortly after we took this photo.  It sold the day we listed it to friends of our neighbors.  We ended up doing a 180 from the last two places we lived and came back in towards the city to a dream neighborhood for Mark and me.  More on that later. 

We don't close for 7 weeks so hopefully I can catch up on things before the storm hits.

No comments: