Tuesday, January 6, 2009

++Pumping it up++

Wyatt was invited to his very first destination birthday party last week. His neighbor friends Olly and Sydney are born just a couple of weeks apart so they shared a party at Pump It Up. Wyatt talked about it for the week leading up to it. Most excited that there would be "no big boys" on the bouncers. Wyatt had a blast. I think he was nervous at first that his time would be limited so he ran around to everything really fast stopping back to tell me, "one more time" every few minutes. Daddy arrived a little late to join in on the fun (believe it or not, participating while 8 months pregnant is not encouraged).


Not a great photo but I needed to get a shot of how sweaty the little guy got.
Wyatt was so impressed with the birthday party that ever since I told him that his dad's birthday is coming soon, he has been asking to go to daddy's party. Today I had to get out a calendar to show him how many days until then. He's also full of ideas for the party. It is going to be a train party. We are going to have cake and eat chips (according to Wyatt that is what daddy likes best---funny that's he's not far off). To keep it a surprise for daddy I won't give away Wyatt's ideas for a gift, but let's just say I think Wyatt is hoping daddy will share...

No comments: